Harvey Nichols, Boots & M&S Beauty Haul
I recently went on a bit of a shopping spree using vouchers I had saved up from completing surveys (see my post here) and a voucher I had received as a reward from work. Here's my Harvey Nichols, Boots & M&S Beauty Haul.
- Benefit Browvo! Conditioning Primer - £21.50
- 2 Charlotte Tilbury Matte Revolution Lipsticks in Secret Salma & Very Victoria - £23 each
- Liz Earle Eyebright Soothing Eye Lotion - £13.25
- Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Polish in Aloha - £5
- 3 L'Oreal Sexy Balms in Go Pretty or Go Home, Break The Rules and As If! - £4.99 each. 3 for 2 offer used as well.
- Sensationail Nail Shield 2in1 solution - £8
- Pixi By Petra LipLift Max Glossy Lip Plumper in Sheer Rose - £12
- Mascara Correction Buds - £2.50
I had a great time shopping especially as it was all bought using vouchers & Boots Advantage points. I'm definitely going to do more surveys so I can go on more shopping sprees.
I'll post my reviews when I've had a chance to use the items I bought.
I bought these products with my own money or vouchers