The Hero Project Hyasoft Instant Moisture Boost Review

I have recently been using Hyasoft Instant Moisture Boost from The Hero Project.  
The Hero Project Hyasoft Instant Moisture Boost Review
It's a clear oil free moisturiser which can be applied morning and night, by itself or before your day and night cream.  It's a gel formula which is fragrance free and absorbs into my skin quickly without leaving a greasy residue.  It leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth with no dry areas. 

The active ingredients are multi-moleculer Hyaluronic Acid and Panthenol (Vitamin B5).  It contains No Parabens, No Sulphates, No Alcohol, No Phthalates, No Mineral Oil,  and it's Vegetarian-friendly and Vegan-friendly. The company is also against animal testing.

Hyasoft Instant Moisture Boost is suitable for all skin types and ages.  It costs £19 for 30ml.

The Hero Project is a British Beauty company whose mission is to rid us of our beauty clutter and replace it with the best beauty products that really work.  I do like the ethos of this brand as they aren't just bringing out loads of new products, they are building up their products gradually.  They have 4 products at the moment so it's very much based on quality not quantity.   I'm currently trying out their VIT C-30 Ultra Brightening Serum so will post a review soon.

Leighlee

*I won this product in a blog giveaway but the opinions are my own

Comments

  1. I keep this on my desk at work for those days when the air con is just sapping all the moisture from my face. Its a great product and a little goes a long way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats a great idea. My skin really suffers from the constant changing from air con to heating and then going outside, so I will carry this product around with me so I can keep on applying it throughout the day.
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe