Empties

Here's a quick run down of the products that I have finished recently.
Empties
Bath & BodyWorks Amber Blush Fragrance Mist.  One of my favourite scents from B&BW. I always pick some up whenever I am in the USA.
Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Velvet Body Milk.  I got this in a perfume box set at Christmas.  I love the perfume, but wouldn't go out of my way to buy this body milk again.
Gatineau Melatogenine Essential Skin Corrector.  This was only 15ml and I didn't see any noticeable improvements to my skin so would not buy again.
The Skin House Aloe Water Mist.  I think I got this in a MeMeBox.  It was no better or worse than any other water mist I have used.
Origins Clear Improvement Active Charcoal Mask.  I like that these come in individual pods for 1 application as I can take them on holiday with me.
Marc Anthony Strictly Curls Stretch.  This product loosens and lengthens curls.  I bought in from a drugstore in America, so probably would not buy it again.
Empties
Maybelline Dr. Rescue SOS Nail Balm.  I liked this product and you can read my review here.
Ojon Rare Blend Tamer.  This is one of my must have products for taming frizzy hair.  Read my review here.
TIGI Bed Head Urban Anti-Dotes Resurrection Shampoo* and Conditioner*. This is for weak and brittle hair that needs an intervention.  It was nice to use and left my hair feeling nice and soft.  It smelled lovely as well.
Fountain The Phyto-Collagen Molecule Dietary Supplement.  I bought this when there was a great offer on before Christmas.  I didn't notice any difference to my skin, but that could be because I only used it for a month and it probably would take longer than that to see a difference.  I would buy this again if there was a good offer on.
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser.  This was a nice cleanser, but not amazing, so would probably not buy again, but would try out other products from the range.
Clinique Custom-Repair Serum.  This was only a 10ml sample, so not enough to judge whether it makes any difference to my skin.
Empties
SeeBy Chloe Perfumed Body Lotion.  This is another product that came in a perfume box set, so I wouldn't buy it, but I do like the actual perfume.
Bliss Aloe leaf + Peppermint Foot Patrol AHA Exfoliating Softening Cream.  This is a nice rich cream that I put on my feet overnight and it left them feeling soft and nourished.
Clarins Beauty Flash Balm.  This is one of those cult products that I always feel slightly underwhelmed about.  That being said, it works fine as a primer before makeup.
Liz Earle Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser.  This is another cult product and at first I wasn't too fond of it, but I persevered and I actually really like it now. It leaves  my skin feeling clean, but without drying it out.
Neal's Yard Organic Almond Oil. I used this on my nails and cuticles, but I would prefer a bottle with a more controlled dispenser as I managed to spill half the product on the carpet when I knocked the bottle over.
Kiehl's Ultra Facial Toner.  Does the job, can't say anything bad about it.
Sephora Ginseng Sleeping Mask.  I like the fact that it comes in a pod, so it's easy to travel with. There's enough in the pod for 1 application for 2 people.
Empties
Finally, there is a couple of foot packs that I bought from the pound shop Argan Oil Deep Moisturising Foot pack and Tea Tree & Peppermint Deep Moisturising Foot Pack.  I wouldn't bother buying either of them again, as I did not see any difference to my feet. I also used up 3 sample sachets, but can't really comment on them, as there's not really enough product to form a valid opinion.

I'm really happy with how many products I am getting through at the moment. I just need to make more of an effort to use up my stash of samples.

Leighlee
I bought these products with my own money unless marked with *.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe