Colourpop Haul Part 2

Here's part 2 of my Colourpop Haul (you can find part 1 here). I bought quite a few eye shadows and also some eyebrow products.  Here's the eye shadows that I bought.
Colourpop Haul Part 2 Eye Shadows & Blush
Apologies, I haven't swatched them yet, but I will list the shades below starting with the green at the top and moving clockwise.  They were all $5 on the Colourpop website which is an absolute bargain:

Flower Shop - a beautiful metallic green shade.
So Quiche - a dark metallic gold with purple glitter.
KathleenLights - a gorgeous metallic copper colour.
Blaze - a dark bronze with gold and silver glitter.
Wattles - a beige pink colour with a little shimmer.
Vanity Fair - this is brown with a gold shimmer through it.
Hanky Panky - this is a matte beige which is a perfect base.
I Heart This - this one is a silver taupe and is so easy to wear on its own (the reason this looks well used is that it was all broken up when it was delivered, so I had to press it back into place).
The blush in the middle of the photo is Prenup which is a lovely plummy pink colour and cost $8.

I also bought some brow pencils (Dope Taupe & Bangin Brunette) for $5, a brow colour (Dope Taupe) for $5 and a creme gel liner (HoneyDude) for $5.
Colourpop Haul Part 2 Brow Pencil, Brow Colour & Creme Gel Liner
Swatches from Left to Right: Brow Pencils in Dope Taupe & Bangin Brunette, Brow Colour in Dope Taupe and Creme Gel Liner in HoneyDude
The brow pencils work a treat and even though the Bangin Brunette is darker, if I use a light hand it works fine.  The brow colour didn't really work well for me as it just wasn't the right colour and was a little too heavy, but I have always preferred brow pencils to gels and pomades, so I am happy to part with this.  I use the HoneyDude gel liner on my waterline to brighten and widen my eyes.

You can't really go wrong with Colourpop for the price, so I was really happy with my haul.

Leighlee

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe