Colourpop Haul Part 2

Here's part 2 of my Colourpop Haul (you can find part 1 here). I bought quite a few eye shadows and also some eyebrow products.  Here's the eye shadows that I bought.
Colourpop Haul Part 2 Eye Shadows & Blush
Apologies, I haven't swatched them yet, but I will list the shades below starting with the green at the top and moving clockwise.  They were all $5 on the Colourpop website which is an absolute bargain:

Flower Shop - a beautiful metallic green shade.
So Quiche - a dark metallic gold with purple glitter.
KathleenLights - a gorgeous metallic copper colour.
Blaze - a dark bronze with gold and silver glitter.
Wattles - a beige pink colour with a little shimmer.
Vanity Fair - this is brown with a gold shimmer through it.
Hanky Panky - this is a matte beige which is a perfect base.
I Heart This - this one is a silver taupe and is so easy to wear on its own (the reason this looks well used is that it was all broken up when it was delivered, so I had to press it back into place). 

The blush in the middle of the photo is Prenup which is a lovely plummy pink colour and cost $8.

I also bought some brow pencils (Dope Taupe & Bangin Brunette) for $5, a brow colour (Dope Taupe) for $5 and a creme gel liner (HoneyDude) for $5.
Colourpop Haul Part 2 Brow Pencil, Brow Colour & Creme Gel Liner
Swatches from Left to Right: Brow Pencils in Dope Taupe & Bangin Brunette, Brow Colour in Dope Taupe and Creme Gel Liner in HoneyDude
The brow pencils work a treat and even though the Bangin Brunette is darker, if I use a light hand it works fine.  The brow colour didn't really work well for me as it just wasn't the right colour and was a little too heavy, but I have always preferred brow pencils to gels and pomades, so I am happy to part with this.  I use the HoneyDude gel liner on my waterline to brighten and widen my eyes.

You can't really go wrong with Colourpop for the price, so I was really happy with my haul.

Leighlee

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask