Sundari Omega 3 and Mandarin Lip Treatment and Healing Neem Hand Oil

I first came across Sundari on one of my visits to Serenity Spa at Seaham Hall.  Sundari means a beautiful woman in Sanskrit and the company has created a collection of anti-aging skincare products formulated with organic ingredients wherever possible.  They do not use synthetic fragrances or dyes and Sundari does not test on animals.

I have been using the Omega 3 and Mandarin Lip Treatment and I have to say this lip balm has really helped to improve my dry, chapped lips.  The easy-squeeze tube makes it easy to apply on the go and keeps things hygienic.  It doesn’t feel sticky on the lips and almost instantly makes them feel wonderfully moisturised.  The Sundari Omega 3 and Mandarin Lip Treatment is formulated with beeswax and has a subtle scent from the addition of natural mandarin oil. 

The Sundari Healing Neem Hand Oil is an alternative to hand creams.  This roll-on dry oil is perfect for keeping in my drawer at work, so that I can pull it out whenever my hands are feeling rough or dry.  It contains natural plant oils which gives the oil a lovely soft citrus scent.  The oil itself is not thick and greasy and disappears straight into the skin, without leaving a greasy residue that smears onto everything you touch.  The roll-on applicator makes this oil so easy to apply, so that there is no wastage or drips.

There are no GMOs, parabens, silicones, animal cruelty, synthetic fragrances or colours and no mineral oil.  Full ingredients for both products can be found on their website here.

You can buy the range at Serenity Spa and Feel Unique currently has 20 - 50% off Sundari products.

Have you ever tried any Sundari Products.

Leighlee

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe