L’Occitane Shea Nail & Cuticle Nourishing Oil

I am always looking to improve the condition of my nails as they are quite soft and flake all the time.  I would love to have long, strong nails, but it takes a lot of work to achieve that.  I love L’Occitane Shea Nail & Cuticle Nourishing Oil as it’s so easy to use and carry around.  I keep it in my work bag, so that I can apply it every day, no excuses.
 L’Occitane Shea Nail & Cuticle Nourishing Oil

L’Occitane Shea Nail & Cuticle Nourishing Oil helps to soften cuticles and strengthen nails and contains 30% shea oil.   It comes in a small tube with a brush at the end.  Simply squeeze the tube gently to get some of the product onto the brush and then apply to the nails and massage into your nails and cuticles.  The brush application ensures that you can apply the correct amount of product onto the nail with no wastage. 
 L’Occitane Shea Nail & Cuticle Nourishing Oil

The ingredients include Sweet Almond Oil,  Shea Butter, Grape Seed Oil and Castor Seed Oil and costs £12 for 7.5ml.

Leighlee

I bought this product with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe