Zoya Nail Polish Haul

Zoya is my absolute favourite nail polish brand.  I love it.  I don't get to buy it often as it's quite expensive in the UK and not available is many shops in the US. So when I get a chance to buy some I generally go mad.  These are some that I recently purchased.
Zoya Nail Polish Haul
Colours Left - Right:
Ki - This is a gorgeous multichromatic oil-slick shade combining silver, purple, blue and green with a metallic finish.
Prim - This is a blue metallic colour
Oceane - This is a lovely turquoise colour with silver sparkles
Brigitte - This is a dusky pink colour which is one of my favourite colours at the moment
Faye - This is a pale purple with lovely golden sparkles
Autumn - This is a burnt orange metallic colour with sparkles

I also couldn't resist buying the Petals Full Collection Set for $40 which also came with a free nail polish remover, which sadly I couldn't fit in my case for the journey home.
Zoya Petals Full Collection Set
Colours Left - Right:
Leia - This is a sheer white colour with flecks of fuchsia, green and gold
Aster - This is a lovely lilac with flecks of fuchsia
Azalea - This is a hot pink with white and fuchsia flecks
Zahara - This is a coral with pink flecks
Tulip - This is a peachy pink with a hint of shimmer
Laurel - This is a pale pink with a hint of shimmer

I love these colours they are so great for summer.  They all needed 2 coats each but dried fairly quickly and look great. 

There are so many great offers on Zoya.com, so it's worth signing up for their email offers.  I bought the top set with a BOGOF offer so each polish only cost $5 which was a great bargain.   Both orders also had free postage.   They unfortunately don't deliver to the UK so I bought these using a service where you can have packages delivered to an address in Florida and then have them delivered to your hotel when you are on holiday which is a great idea.

What's your favourite Zoya nail polish?

Leighlee

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask