Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors Nail Polish Haul & Review
I can't say that I am a fan of the Kardashian/Jenner Reality TV Takeover, but I do love a good nail polish and when I walked past the Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors stand in Walgreens, the beautiful colours sure made me look twice. For $2.99 each I could have easily bought the whole collection, but in the end I managed to whittle it down to 8 polishes.
I bought 5 Polishes from the Trend Matters Demi Matte collection:
- Karma - A light mauve with gold shimmer
- Kurtsey - pale lilac with gold shimmer
- Kommotion - a pretty purple/blue with gold shimmer
- Silhouette - lavender with gold shimmer
- King Size - Purple with gold shimmer
|Left to Right - Karma, Kurtsey, Kommotion, Silhouette & King Size|
So far I have tried out Kommotion and King Size. The polish is slightly thicker than I am used to, but it applies really well and you get full coverage in just 2 coats. It dries really quickly as well and it didn't chip straight away like a lot of polishes that I use. The gold shimmer really shines through (more so than in the photo above), but it's not in your face sparkle. Overall, I would say that these are brilliant for the price. The colours are perfect for summer, easy to apply and don't chip straight away. What more can you ask for?
I also bought 3 polishes from the Denim & Bling Matte range:
- Krop Top - a textured, matte dark pink
- Kobalt - A lovely bright blue colour
- Kargo - A luscious dark green (this one is much greener in real life than in the picture below)
|Left to right - Krop Top, Kobalt & Kargo|
These took 2 coats for full coverage and again dried fast. I haven't tried them out yet, but I love the colours.
I cannot fault this range, the colours are really nice and it's really hard to decide which ones to buy as the price is such a bargain that I wanted to buy them all.
I bought these products with my own money