Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors Nail Polish Haul & Review

I can't say that I am a fan of the Kardashian/Jenner Reality TV Takeover, but I do love a good nail polish and when I walked past the Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors stand in Walgreens, the beautiful colours sure made me look twice.  For $2.99 each I could have easily bought the whole collection, but in the end I managed to whittle it down to 8 polishes.  
Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors Nail Polish Haul & Review
I bought 5 Polishes from the Trend Matters Demi Matte collection:
  • Karma - A light mauve with gold shimmer
  • Kurtsey - pale lilac with gold shimmer
  • Kommotion - a pretty purple/blue with gold shimmer
  • Silhouette - lavender with gold shimmer
  • King Size - Purple with gold shimmer
Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors Nail Polish Haul & Review
Left to Right - Karma, Kurtsey, Kommotion, Silhouette & King Size
So far I have tried out Kommotion and King Size.  The polish is slightly thicker than I am used to, but it applies really well and you get full coverage in just 2 coats.  It dries really quickly as well and it didn't chip straight away like a lot of polishes that I use.  The gold shimmer really shines through (more so than in the photo above), but it's not in your face sparkle.  Overall, I would say that these are brilliant for the price.  The colours are perfect for summer, easy to apply and don't chip straight away.  What more can you ask for?

I also bought 3 polishes from the Denim & Bling Matte range:
  • Krop Top - a textured, matte dark pink
  • Kobalt - A lovely bright blue colour
  • Kargo - A luscious dark green (this one is much greener in real life than in the picture below)
Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors Denim & Bling Matte
Left to right - Krop Top, Kobalt & Kargo
These took 2 coats for full coverage and again dried fast.  I haven't tried them out yet, but I love the colours.

I cannot fault this range, the colours are really nice and it's really hard to decide which ones to buy as the price is such a bargain that I wanted to buy them all.


Leighlee

I bought these products with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pixi Face Mists

Bloom and Blossom Revitalising Leg and Foot Spray

Primark PS Deep Cleansing Blueberry Bubble Mask