Friday, 26 February 2016

Maybelline Dr. Rescue SOS Nail Balm Review

Maybelline Dr. Rescue SOS Nail Balm is one of those products that makes taking care of your nails and cuticles so easy.  It's a balm that is packaged similar to a lipstick, so you just wind it up as you need it.   I can keep it in my drawer at work, which gives me no excuse not to use it on a daily basis, or I can pop it into my bag and apply it on the go.  I received the Maybelline Dr. Rescue SOS Balm Nail & Cuticle Care from a British Beauty Blogger Latest in Beauty box and it's one of those products that I now can't live without.
Maybelline Dr. Rescue SOS Nail Balm Review
I just run it around the edge of my nails and cuticles and then massage it in and it keeps my nails and cuticles from drying out.  It’s a pale blue balm that has a very light fragrance fragrance and it's quite soft, so it is quick and easy to apply.   It costs £3.99 from Boots or other retailers.
Maybelline Dr. Rescue SOS Nail Balm Review

Leighlee

I bought this with my own money as part of a beauty box.

2 comments:

  1. What company do you buy your beauty box from? I can not seem to find a great subscription company. Thank you for reviewing this product. I am buying it this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I currently subscribe to Birchbox and You Beauty and also buy ad hoc ones from Latest in Beauty. Caroline Hirons curates a more expensive beauty box a couple of times a year with Cult Beauty that is worth looking out for.
    Hope that helps
    Leigh

    ReplyDelete