An Update On My Challenges for 2015

I set myself some challenges back in 2015 and I just wanted to post an update on how I did with my challenges.
  1. Top of the list is to lose weight - FAILED.  This was my biggest failure of the year and if I'm honest I didn't even try and I am probably slightly heavier than I was at the start of last year.  This is going to be my main challenge for 2016.
  2. I want to have 3 no spend months this year.  The no spends are on unnecessary items such as makeup, toiletries, clothes, shoes, accessories and jewellery.  It does not include food, drink, petrol or going out - COMPLETED.
  3. I want to use up 10 makeup items.  I find that makeup is the hardest thing to use up, so I will pick 10 items to fully use up. This is like the Project 10 Pan Challenge that appeared on You Tube a few years ago - COMPLETED
  4. Go for a proper bra fitting.  This may not seem like much of a challenge, but I have never had a bra fitting, so I think I really should this year and find out if I am wearing the correct size bra.  COMPLETED
  5. I want to improve the look of my teeth and I think I will start by trying to get them whiter.  I am going to try a few toothpastes and whitening strips to see if they make any difference and then if not I think I will look at having them professionally whitened - FAILED.  I have tried a few whitening toothpastes, but nothing as made any difference.
  6. I have got to do something with my hair this year, as it just seems to be getting frizzier.  I am going to look into Brazilian Blowdrys and other straightening treatments and see what looks like the best option. FAILED but I have now found a hairdresser that I like, so I will be booking something in for 2016.
  7. I want to learn how to ski.  I have only been to an indoor ski slope once and I was not a natural talent by any means, but I see little kids swooping down the slope and I think if they can do it so can I, so I am going to give it another go this year.  I also want to have another go at Ice Skating as I walked past the Ice Rink outside the Natural History Museum in London a month ago and I really wanted to give it a go, but I didn't have the time. FAILED on the skiing as I didn't get around to booking any lessons, but I did go ice skating 3 times.  Sadly I was more Bambi than Torvill & Dean.
  8. Have false eyelashes put on professionally, because I have always wanted to try that out. FAILED I did try out some false lashes at home, but I am not very good at putting them on.
  9. Improve the condition of my nails as they are in really bad condition at the moment so they definitely need some TLC. I did have some success with this as my nails did grow after using some products, but they are now looking pretty short again, so I will have to spend some more time on them in 2016.
  10. Find a hairdresser that I really like and go more regularly -  COMPLETED I have now found a hairdresser that I like, so will go more regularly in 2016.
So I completed 5 and failed 5 which is not great, but at least I did complete some.  I have posted my 2016 challenges here.  What are your challenges and goals for 2016?


Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Disney Chip Purse Giveaway

Skinny Tan Giveaway

Da'Dude Da'Wax Ultra Strong Hold Hair Styling Wax Review & Giveaway