- Started reading the 2nd fifty shades book (Fifty Shades Darker). I managed to pick up all 3 at a charity shop for a bargain price and whilst I admit to not loving the first book, after watching the film (which I did like), it made me want to pick up the other books in the series. I am liking the 2nd book so far, so will try and finish it soon.
- Watched The Man From U.N.C.L.E at the cinema. This was an enjoyable movie and the 2 lead actors were very funny and had great chemistry. I never watched the original TV show, but I do hope that they make more films.
- Started thinking about a plan for my next holiday in Los Angeles later in the year. I need to work out what things need to be booked in advance and when I am just going to wing it. I will also be fitting in a couple of days in Las Vegas so I can't wait. Any tips of what to do while I am out there will be greatly appreciated.
- Started decluttering. So far I have started on my DVD and CD collection. I really only want to keep my absolute favourite songs and movies. Everything else I know I can watch or listen to online if I ever feel the need. So far I have cleared out 11 CDs and 18 DVDs which is a good start. No picture here as there are some embarrassingly awful DVDs and CDs in my collection.
- Set myself a target of cooking something from 3 different recipe books - The Hairy Dieters, Deliciously Ella and I Quit Sugar.
- Watched November Man on Netflix. I highly recommend this action film starring Pierce Brosnan as a retired government assassin, fighting for his life against his former protege (Luke Bracey).
What have you been up to this week?