Bourjois Free Gift When You Spend £15

There are some really good free gifts with purchases (GWP) in Boots at the moment including Revlon, Max Factor, L'Oreal and Soap & Glory.  I picked up the Bourjois GWP which is free when you spend £15.  Spending £15 on Bourjois goodies is easy as I love their nail polish removers, so I stocked up on those.
Bourjois Free Gift When You Spend £15
 The free gift is the Rouge Glamour Box Set which contains:
  • Smoky Stories Quad Eyeshadow in Upside Brown (Worth £7.99)
  • Volume Glamour Max Holidays Mascara (Worth £5.99)
  • Rouge Edition Velvet Liquid Lipstick (Worth £8.99)
  • So Laque Ultra Shine Nail Polish (Worth £5.99)
Bourjois Free Gift When You Spend £15
This GWP is worth nearly £29 and I think it's perfect for the Christmas Party season.  It's available until 29th December 2015, or until stocks last.

Leighlee

I bought these with my own money.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe