A Beautiful World Autumn/Winter 2015 Sampler Box

I do love a good beauty box and this is the first time that I have been able to get hold of one of the A Beautiful World Sampler Boxes.  You have to be online early as they sell out quickly.  The Autumn/Winter Sampler '15 box is no longer available and the next one is due out in May 2016.  The box cost £23.95 including postage and packing. Here's what was in the box:
A Beautiful World Autumn/Winter 2015 Sampler Box
I have to admit that at first glance I was a little disappointed as it was a big box and the samples were sooooo small.  One of the samples had also leaked a little bit.  In terms of the items included in the box,  I think there was a nice range of brands that I have never tried before, so that's a plus.

The box contained the following:
  1. 2 samples from Indie Lee - the COQ-10 Toner and Squalane Facial Oil (there's no size listed on either sample).  Indie Lee is an eco-friendly line that uses the finest all-natural ingredients from around the world.
  2. Youth to the People (YTTP) Kale + Green Tea Spinach Vitamins Age Prevention Cleanser.  Again no idea the size of this, but I would class it as a deluxe sample.   YTTP make natural age prevention skincare, powered by superfoods perfected with science.
  3. Plant Get It On Bodywash - Sandalwood, Cedar & Ginger - 30ml.  Plant are are a husband and wife team which makes apothecary and gourmet goods with a conscience
  4. There were 2 small samples from The Body Deli - Living Hair Shampoo and Conditioner (these were the samples that leaked).  Again no size is listed on the packaging.  The Body Deli is a range of superfood skincare
  5. I received 2 products from S.W.Basics.  A 30ml sample of their organic makeup remover and a full size Cinnamon Lip Balm.  S.W.Basics only uses natural and organic ingredients
  6. I received a full size Intensae Nail Polish in the colour Izzy which is a deep red, this is a 5-free formula.  I wouldn't normally buy this colour, but it does look perfect for Christmas, so I will definitely use it.
  7. Finally, I received Helen Dowsley Ethically Sourced Lashes.  Having finally given up on trying to apply false lashes, I am not going to keep these, but they do look nice lashes, not too over the top.  Helen is one of the leading makeup artists in Australia.

Interestingly, these brands are all American (except the lashes). I have only come across S.W.Basics before, so I am excited to try them all out.  I think this is a great box, if you want to try out a wide range of brands that are perhaps not as well known in the UK, but I was disappointed with the size of some of the samples and the fact that one leaked.  I'm not too sure what sort of value this box is as not all the samples have a size on them.  Will I get the next sampler box from A Beautiful World?  I'm not sure yet.  I think I will try out the products first and see if I like them, then make a decision.


What did you think of this box?

Leighlee

I bought this with my own money.

Comments

  1. Im glad I got this box as it was nice to get the chance to try out products that I havent had before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad I got this box as it was nice to get the chance to try out products that I havent had before.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe