Pixi by Petra 2-in-1 Natural Brow Duo Review

It's great when you find a Holy Grail (HG) product and Pixi by Petra 2-in-1 Natural Brow Duo is definitely a HG product for me.  
Pixi by Petra 2-in-1 Natural Brow Duo Review
I think that I have mentioned before that I have very sparse eyebrows and it's not due to overplucking in the past.  It's just a family trait shared by my mum, my sister and me.  Therefore, I am always on the lookout for amazing brow products, that give me natural looking, but noticeable brows.
Pixi by Petra 2-in-1 Natural Brow Duo Review
What's great about Pixi Natural Brow Duo is that it's a 2-in-1 product that includes a waterproof brow pencil and gel.  I have the Deep Brunette shade and the angled brow pencil is so easy to use to shade in my brows.  Once I have perfected my brow, all I have to do is brush through the tinted soft-hold gel to set everything in place.  This is such a great product to travel with and I'm so glad that I bought it. It's £15 on the Pixi website.

What are your HG brow products?

Leighlee

I paid for with my own money

Comments

  1. I haven't seen this Pixi brow duo before, looks really good. I don't have a lot of Pixi products but what I do have, I have been really impressed with. I will need to pick this up at some point to give it a go.

    I got your link through 30plusblogs and wanted to say hello.

    Carrie
    http://www.cazmosworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Hi Carrie

      Thanks for checking out my blog. I really recommend this product and I am definitely going to try out more Pixi products.

      Leigh

      Delete
  2. Ooh I didn't know Pixi did brow products but I'm loving them as a brand right now and I like the angled shape of the pencil xx

    Jasmine Talks Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jasmine

      Im really loving this brand right now and can't wait to try out more of their products. Thanks for your comment.
      Leigh

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe