Victoria's Secrets Offer - Buy One Get One Free on Fragrance Mists

I couldn't resist the current offer on at Victoria's Secret when I went shopping today.  It was Buy One Get One Free on the Fragrance Mists.  I really like their Fragrance Mists but at £22 I like to wait for one of their offers, such as getting the reward card when you spend £10 or more, or BOGOF.  
Victoria's Secrets Offer - Buy One Get One Free on Fragrance Mists
I could have bought them all but in the end, after much deliberation I decided to go for the following:

Bombshell Body Mist which is described on their US website as a glamorous blend of purple passion fruit, Shangri-la yellow peony and vanilla orchid.

Scandalous Fragrance Mist which is described on their US website as a sultry blend of raspberry liqueur, black peony and praline.

I love the smell of them and at £22 for both I couldn't help myself.

I'm not sure how long the offer is on for but it's worth checking out if you have a Victoria's Secret store nearby.

                                             Leighlee
I bought these with my own money


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe