Magazine Freebies July 2015

I've just bought the following magazines which include some great freebies this month.
Elle Magazine freebies The Organic Pharmacy Skincare Set July 2015
Elle Magazine costs £4 and you receive a free The Organic Pharmacy Skincare Set worth £15.  The set contains Double Rose Rejuvenating Face Cream (5ml), Rose Facial Cleansing Gel (10ml) & Antioxidant Lip Balm (5ml). 
Elle Magazine freebies The Organic Pharmacy Skincare Set July 2015
UPDATE:  I have just realised that the Harper's Bazaar freebie below is actually from last month. This months free gft is L'Occitane Aromachology Repairing Shampoo & Conditioner worth £11. 
Harper's Bazaar freebies This Works In Transit Camera Close-up July 2015
Harper's Bazaar costs £4.50 and comes with a free This Works In Transit Camera Close-up which is a mask, moisturiser and primer in 1.  This is 15ml and is worth £11.   
Harper's Bazaar freebies This Works In Transit Camera Close-up July 2015
I can't wait to try out these products as I haven't tried out these brands before. The Organic Pharmacy Skincare set from Elle will come in handy for weekends away.

Other freebies that I noticed (but did not buy) were Red Magazine which comes with a free Jessica Nail Polish and Cosmopolitan which comes with a free CID lip gloss or mascara.  Check out my post from last month which also has details of the freebies that come with Instyle and Marie Claire this month.  I can't wait to check out the nail polishes as they have an 80's theme.



Leighlee
I bought these with my own money


Comments

  1. I got the Harpers with this works last month and love the organic pharmacy freebie so much so I might buy another! Looking forward also to the St Tropez with Instyle. Will pick up today hopefully! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe