Cult Beauty Haul

Cult Beauty had some great offers on recently, so of course I had to take advantage of them.  Here's what I bought.

The first offer was spend £95 and receive a free goody bag worth £170.  I knew it would be easy to spend £95 at Cult Beauty and I duly bought:
Cult Beauty Haul
Living Proof Curl Detangling Rinse and Conditioning Wash. I can't wait to try out these products as I have never bought anything from this brand before.  I have been on a quest to find products that help me to make the most of my natural curls (see my previous post about that here) so I will try these out and let you know how I get on.

I sometimes suffer from an itchy scalp at the back of my head near my neck and even though it's not too bad I wanted to try out a product that would help with this.  So I picked up Sachajuan Scalp Shampoo which helps to sooth irritated scalp.  Again, I will let you know how I get on with this.

One thing that I had not planned on buying was Alpha H Liquid Gold, but the more I read about it, the more I thought that I had to buy it.  My skin tends to look a bit dull and lifeless, so I think this product may help to improve the look and feel of my skin and hopefully even out the skin tone and make it look brighter.  I live in hope.

I had not heard of Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Genius although I do have some other products from this brand.  I have oily eyelids which makes wearing eye liners and cream eye shadows a nightmare as they just crease and slip off throughout the day even with a primer underneath.  This gel product bonds, seals and waterproofs makeup.

Finally I picked up Faust's Potions.  This pack contains one Awake Potion and one Asleep Potion combining over 30 essential vitamins, minerals and herbal extracts for day and night.

Here's what was contained in the free goody bag.  You can see a full list in this post.
Cult Beauty Goody Bag
I was tempted to add Escentric Molecules Molecule 01 to my order, but as I had already spent the required £95 to receive the goody bag, I thought better of it and added it to my Cult Beauty wish list instead.  I'm glad that I did as a day or so later, Cult Beauty were offering a free product with any order over £25.  So I purchased Molecule 01 and received a free Bio-essence Miracle Bio Water Jelly Makeup Remover worth £16.
Cult Beauty Haul
I'm really happy with my haul and can't wait to try out all the products.  It's always so much easier to justify these types of purchases when there are offers such as these available.  My next wish list is jam packed, waiting for the next goody bag offer.

What's on your wish list?

Leighlee

I bought these products with my own money




Comments

  1. Great hauls :) I haven't tried these products either so looking forward to hearing what you think of them. I love those goody bag offers. Wish I had taken advantage of this latest one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Cult Beauty GWPs are always so worth it! x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe