Angela Langford Skincare Sample Pack

I love happening upon skincare brands that I have never come across before. One such brand is Angela Langford which I spied on my facebook page one day. The thing that caught my interest was the skincare sample pack which costs £4.50 for postage and packing.  How many times do you buy a product, because it seems like it will be perfectly suited to your skin, only to find that it's not quite right, so you discard it and move onto the next one looking for your holy grail product.  Angela Langford gives you the opportunity to try a range of sample products before you commit to buying the full size which I think is great and shows how confident she is about her products.

Angela will hand select a range of samples suitable for your skin type based on some questions that you answer when you purchase the sample pack. I received this lovely package a couple of days after I placed my order.  It came with a personalised letter from Angela explaining the samples that she had selected for me which was a nice touch.  There was also a 15% discount code to use with my first order and a leaflet containing full details of each product, including ingredients, how they work and how to use them.
Angela Langford Skincare
First of all I received a sample of Sweet Cheeks which is a mild and gentle non-foaming face wash that contains rose petals to help with skin impurities and papaya extract which helps to slough off dry skin and stabilises oily areas and clears pores.

Scrub Up Exfoliator is to be used a couple of times a week.  It's gentle because the jojoba peeling grains are very smooth so won't damage skin and combined with natural fruit acids and papaya extract, this exfoliator can really help improve the appearance of skin.

Perfect Pores Serum contains raw materials that will improve the appearance of your skin, diminish the appearance of pores and protect skin from free radicals. The serum can be followed up by a few drops of the Bloom & Glow Face Oil which can help balance your skin and restore its radiance.

The ingredients used in the products are all high quality, natural and where possible organic. They do not contain parabens, petrochemicals, synthetic fragrances or colours and are not tested on animals.  All the products are hand made in Somerset.

I thought all the samples were a generous size which allowed me to try them out at least 3 times.  Sweet Cheeks smelled really nice and left my skin feeling clean, but without any tightness.  It also did not sting my eyes which shows how gentle it is. Scrub up is really nice as you can feel the scrubbing effect, but it is not harsh on the skin.  Again, another great smelling product.  Perfect Pores sinks into the skin really quickly and a little goes a long way.  Finally, you only need to use a couple of drops of Bloom & Glow and together with the serum my skin was left looking brighter and there was definitely no need for a moisturiser afterwards.  The oil sinks into the skin instantly and does not leave behind a greasy residue.  Overall,  I really liked this range of products and I think Angela picked the perfect samples for me to try out.

Have you tried any Angela Langford products?


Leighlee
I bought these samples with my own money

Comments

  1. The products are lovely. I find lots of unusual and new to me brands on twitter x

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe