L'Occitane Haul

I thought I would share my recent L'Occitane haul.  I found a great voucher through facebook for a free gift and went in to collect it.   The free gift is the box in the photo below which is a lovely little set which includes the following:
  • Cherry Blossom Hand Cream 10ml
  • Dry Skin Foot Cream 10ml
  • Verbena Shower Gel & Body Lotion both 30ml
  • Soap with Verbena Leaves - 25g
  • A little sachet of grow your own lavender
L'Occitane Haul
I think that it's a really great little box especially as it was free.  The gift set also included a voucher for £10 off when you spend £25 or more.  Well I couldn't say no to that. Before I decided what I wanted to buy I was offered a hand and arm massage.  It was a really great massage and the products used were very nice. It was all very relaxing and a very nice treat.

In the end, I decided to buy the Nail and Cuticle Oil (7.5ml) which was £12 and was used during the hand massage.  It has a brush applicator which is a great idea.  I also bought the Pivoine Sublime Perfecting Mist (100ml) for £14. This looks like it will be a great way to refresh my skin on warm days (if we get any). With £10 off it came to £16 which I thought was a great deal.

I was also given a couple of samples - Milk Concentrate Body Lotion (6ml) and Devine Youth Oil (1ml).

I was really pleased with my haul and I will definitely be back as I have a little wish list of L'Occitane products that I want to try out.

What would you recommend from L'Occitane?


Leighlee
I bought these with my own money



Comments

  1. I have only tried their shea butter hand cream and I love it, it truly works wonders! I have very dry skin in the winter time, after using this cream my hands are left super soft, it's the best!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love their hand cream, theres always one in my handbag.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe