Red's True BBQ in Leeds Review

I recently enjoyed a visit to Red's True BBQ in Leeds for the first time and I heartily recommend it.  The service is super fast and the food is delicious. Just don't visit if you are on a diet as you will fall off the wagon completely.  I didn't bother with a starter as I knew that the main course would be way more than enough for me.

I ordered the Juicy Lucifer burger which came with spicy fries and I also ordered a side order of giant onion rings.  The onion rings were nearly as big as the burger and sadly I only managed to eat one of them.  If you like spicy food then I definitely recommend the Juicy Lucifer.  It contains 2 5oz steak patties with a melted spicy 3 cheese centre, fried onions, pickles, dirty sauce, peppered bacon, mustard and spicy hot wing sauce.  Man my mouth is watering just thinking about it. Sorry for the quality of the photo below it's a bit embarrassing taking photos of your food and I really wanted to tuck in as it looked so good.
Red's True BBQ Juicy Lucifer Burger
This is the first time I have been to a BBQ restaurant and won't be the last. It was a great experience and judging by the amount of people that were queuing to get seated when I left (I got there just before 12pm on a Saturday) it's very popular.  I will be returning soon to try the Donut Burger which sounds interesting, although I don't think my waistline will thank me for it.

Have you been to Red's True BBQ?

Leighlee

I wasn't paid for this review

Comments

  1. I LOVE Reds! I always order lots, as you can get a box to take home your left overs! Yum! I love the pulled eat nachos, but sadly they moved them to lunch time only menu, and this time I tried the pulled port frieds. But the burgers and everything else is delicious! I have been so many times, and it gets better each time! Yum... mouths watering now, might plan another visit!
    haveyouseenhowshespeaks.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was very tempted to order loads the first time I went as there were so many things on the menu that I wanted. I would love to try the nachos they sound great.

      Delete
    2. I was very tempted to order loads the first time I went as there were so many things on the menu that I wanted. I would love to try the nachos they sound great.

      Delete
  2. Never been there, but I'm getting hungry just looking at the picture. :D That burger looks sooo good, I'm a big fan of spicy food and I know I'd love it!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe