I bought these with my own money
Saturday, 27 September 2014
Friday, 26 September 2014
- 15% of Balance Me products on the night
- A goodie bag worth over £75
- Sian Jones, co-owner and director of Balance Me will address your individual needs with her team of natural skincare experts
- Free prize draw for the chance to win a Balance Me Hamper worth £150
I bought the ticket with my own money and no links are sponsored.
Wednesday, 24 September 2014
|L-R Milky Way, Purple Smoothie & Dark Desires|
I bought these with my own money and the link is not sponsored
Saturday, 20 September 2014
- Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen
- Pixi Tinted Brilliance Balm
- Perricone MD No Foundation Foundation
- Wild About Beauty Nutrilips Lipstick SPF15
- Mavala Manicure Time-Save Fast Drying Nail Polish Finish
- John Frieda Brilliant Brunette Colour Protecting Moisturising Shampoo & Conditioner
I bought this box with my own money and the link is not sponsored.
Wednesday, 17 September 2014
Monday, 15 September 2014
As I was leaving I was given my goodie bag which was better than I expected. There were 11 products to try out which I am looking forward to. Here's what was in the goodie bag:
They didn't have soft drinks so as my friend was driving she wasn't able to drink anything.
Immortelle Brightening Mist (100ml) - £16.00 (reduced to £13.60 with discount)
Angelica Cleansing Gel (200ml) - £16.00 (reduced to £13.60)
Verveine Cooling Hand Gel (30ml) - £8.00 (no discount)
One Minute Hand Scrub (100ml) - £15 (no discount)
Angelica Instant Hydratration Mask (75ml) - £24 (reduced to £20.40)
The Magic Key - £6 (no discount) - This helps you squeeze every last drop of product out of tubes so I thought I would give it a try for £6. It works pretty well on metal tubes, so it was worth buying as I have never seen this for sale anywhere else (I will now probably find something similar at the pound shop knowing my luck).
I am really happy with my haul and goodie bag and I can't wait to try out all the products.
Thursday, 11 September 2014
I bought this box with my own money
Sunday, 7 September 2014
Space.NK are offering another great goodie Bag when you spend £150 at their Beauty Anthology Event on Wednesday 17th September 2014.
- Algenist Complete Eye Renewal Balm
- Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Bath & Shower Oil
- Becca Mini Shimmering Skin Perfector in Opal
- By Terry Baume de Rose
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Radiance Serum
- Chantecaille Faux Cils Mascara in Noir
- Color Wow One-Minute Transformation Styling Cream
- Diptyque Luxurious Hand Cream
- Eve Lom Radiance Cream
- Goldfaden MD Needle-less Line Smoothing Concentrate
- Hourglass Femme Rouge Velvet Creme Lipstick in Grace
- Jurlique Rosewater Balancing Mist
- Lancer The Method: Polish
- Laura Mercier Primer
- Life NK Daily Fix Lip Care
- Living Proof Prime Style Extender
- Malin + Goetz Grapefruit Face Cleanser
- Phyto PhytokeratineRepairing Thermal Protectant Spray
- Radical Advanced Peptide Antioxidant Serum
- Ren Flash Rinse 1 Minute Facial
- Revive Intensite Creme Lustre Day SPF 30
- Rodial Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel
- Sachajuan Hair Repair
- Sarah Chapman Dynamic Defence Anti-Ageing Day Cream SPF 15
- Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask
- Sunday Riley Good Genes Treatment
- Talika Eye Therapy Patch
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
Thursday, 4 September 2014
Get ready for your ultimate summer getaway with this Cooling Box!
This is a fine spraying facial mist, this is packed with aloe moisture for delivering instant replenishment to dry or irritated skin.
This is a moisture rich aloe vera soothing gel which effectively sooths and deeply hydrates dry or irritated skin, especially after being out in the sun.
This is a sleeping pack for providing your skin with an immediate surge of moisture overnight. The menthol component and the super moist PH complex work to deliver a deeply moisturising, soothing and cooling effect when you wake up the next morning. With continuous use, it helps brighten up your complexion and maintain healthy skin balance.
The unique cooling tint from N.S.M glides smoothly and vividly onto your lips and literally holds the colourful radiance in place with a cooled refreshing feel that lasts for up to 30 minutes after application. The colour won’t fade even under water and will last all day long with a nice, refreshing fruity scent. This smells gorgeous and it does feel cool on application. This colour is a lovely coral which is a little bright for me. It drys matte which does tone down the colour somewhat.
This foam cleanser is made from the Canadian glaciers extremely pure and rich in minerals. The fine, soft, whip cream-like bubbles created from the cleanser are very gentle and effective in penetrating deep into your pores.
I can't believe I got all this for under £9. It's a really great box and I can't wait to try the products as they are all new to me, which I guess is the point of getting beauty boxes from other countries. These boxes are full of great looking products and the Asian Beauty market seems to be ahead of the British market in terms of new innovations.
This box is now sold out but there are loads of other boxes on the site that sound great so its worth checking them out to see if any take your fancy. I would say that I will try and be good and not purchase anymore for awhile but I've got another box on the way (hangs head in shame while secretly desperate to check what's in the next box).
Have you tried any Memeboxes?
I bought this box with my own money.
Monday, 1 September 2014
- Number 4 Super Comb Prep & Protect (30ml worth £3)– a leave in conditioning spray to detangle and protect against heat and sun damage.
- Wild About Beauty Crème Eyeshadow in the shade Matilda (1.75g worth £13) - A long lasting satin finish shadow from Louise Redknapp and Kim Jacob’s paraben-free range. This is a shimmery bronze shade.
- Nude ProGenius Omega Treatment Oil (5ml worth £9.67) – This nourishing oil is rich in omegas 3,6,7 and 9 for hydrated, smooth skin.
- Vasanti BrightenUp! Enzymatic Face Rejuvenator (20g worth £4.33) – a multi-action exfoliator to ensure a renewed, refreshed complexion.
- Supergoop Daily Correct SPF35 CC Cream (I received 2x 3ml worth £4.08) – a natural shade-adjusting CC cream with SPF to smooth fine lines and even out skin tone.
- Lifestyle extra - The Proposal By Tasmina Perry – chapter 1 of this spellbinding and romantic novel, which spans 1950s London and present day NYC.
I bought this box with my own money