A Quick Round Up Of Gift With Purchase Offers - Ojon & Makeup Revolution

Ojon - Free full size conditioner when you buy the shampoo.  Simply add the shampoo to your bag and choose the conditoner at checkout.  There is also free UK Standard Delivery with any order.  I don't know how long this offer will be available for.
Ojon UK Free Gift With Purchase
In addition, if you spend £20 you can receive a repair holiday damage duo (Rare Blend Infusion Shampoo and Rare Blend Deep Conditioner - 30ml each). You just need to add the code WINTER at checkout. Both these offers seem to work together, so it's a pretty good deal.  This 2nd offer ends at 11.59pm on 14/12/2014.        

Makeup Revolution - Free gift worth £10 when you spend £25.  The free gift contains Your Gorgeous Palette, Supersonic and I Woke Up Like This WOW Glosses (offer ends 10:00am GMT on 15th December 2014).  The free items will be added to your cart when you spend £25 excluding postage costs.  I have a wish list as long as my arm when it comes to Makeup Revolution, so I may as well take the opportunity to get a freebie with my purchase.  Top of my list are the Lip Hug lipsticks which look great for only £2.50 each and the Fluid Blushers for £3.
Makeup Revolution Free Gift With Purchase
I will post other offers as soon as I find them, so keep checking my blog
Leighlee
None of the links in this post are sponsored

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe