Bee Good Honey & Wild Water Mint 3 in 1 Cleansing Water Review

I was lucky enough to purchase the British Beauty Blogger Dream Box from Latest in Beauty which I reviewed here.   I have had the chance to try a few of the products now and wanted to post a review of one of my favourites, Bee Good Honey & Wild Water Mint 3 in 1 Cleansing Water.
Bee Good Honey & Wild Water Mint 3 in 1 Cleansing Water
The info on the website says it is suitable for all skin types.  It dissolves make-up, cleanses and tones the skin and no water is needed.  It's gentle enough to use on the delicate eye area, it leaves skin bee-autifully clean, toned and refreshed.  The active ingredients include moisturising British wild flower honey, brightening red algae and refreshing wild water mint.

This product works really well and is quick and easy to use.  You just apply it to a cotton pad and sweep it over your face.  It really gets all the dirt and grime removed (I must admit when I use this I can't believe how dirty my face is). I sometimes use cleansing wipes and it's clear how ineffective they really are when you use this product.  It has a mild smell which is pleasant and it doesn't make my skin feel tight or sting at all.  I use this every morning and evening and my face feels so clean after I use it.

It comes in a 100ml bottle and is priced at £10 which is on the high side but is well worth it for such a deep clean.    I have nearly used up my bottle and I will definitely repurchase as it's one of the best cleansers I've used. You can buy it here.

Here's some info on the company that produces this product:

Bee Good was born in 2008 by husband and wife team, Simon and Caroline. As an experienced beekeeper for over 10 years, Simon keeps a number of hives in old orchards surrounding his home in rural Hampshire.  It was Caroline’s interest in harnessing the excess honey and beeswax to create natural skincare products which led to the first award-winning Bee Good skincare products; a lip balm and a hand cream; made in Caroline’s kitchen using centuries-old recipes and sold at local Hampshire farmer’s markets.

Have you used this product or any others from Bee Good?  If so what did you think?

Leighlee
I bought this with my own money as part of the Dream Box.  This post is not sponsored nor are any of the links.

Comments

  1. I haven't tried and Bee Good products yet. This looks lovely though :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks nice, I should definitely try some product of Bee Good :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haven't used it yet but it sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe