You Beauty Discovery Box - June 2014

I am once again happy with the selection of products on offer from You Beauty Discovery. Here is what I received in this months box:




The theme of this months box was Beauty Heroes.  Those products and brands that really stick to their word and deliver.  I can't wait to try them out. I picked the following products:

300 Trencento Revitalising Hair Treatment (75ml) - in just 300 seconds (5 minutes), natural plant extracts including Shea Butter, Olive and wheat protein penetrate the hair to rebuild, strengthen and moisturise from within.  I can't wait to try this product as my hair is quite dry and frizzy, so needs all the help it can get.

Transformulas Face Contour & Tightening Creme (15ml) - This cutting edge treatment goes right to the heart of  the skin ageing problem.  Potent ingredients help lift, define and sculpt.

I haven't heard of either of these brands before, but I can't wait to try them both.  I hope that they work.

Every box also included a Montagne Jeunesse Dead Sea Mud Spa sachet and an expandable face cloth that comes in a cute heart shape.

The other choices for this months box included:
  1. Cowshed Slender Cow Extra Firming Body Butter
  2. Herbacin Hand Cream for Protection and Care
  3. Rituals Zensation Organic Rice Milk & Cherry Blossom Foaming Shower Gel 
  4. Urban Veda Daily Purifying Facial Wash
  5. L'Oreal Infallible 24h Lip Colour in 2 different shade options
The theme for next months box is Summer Holidays.  The You Beauty Discovery Box is £6.95 per month including postage and you can join up here.


Leighlee
I bought this box with my own money

Comments

  1. I didnt have the june box but i'm not too concerned now they look ok but nothing major xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. had too come back and say, i take back what i said before lol I saw a review for the hair treatment and now i really want to try it lol !

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe