I love, love, love the latest beauty box from The British Beauty Blogger (BBB) which was sold via Latest in Beauty (it sold out within 24 hours). It cost £19.95 including postage and contains products worth over £100. Its taken me a while to get round to posting about this box because I wanted to try out some of the products first. Here's what was in the box:
- Bourjois Cream Blush in Nude Velvet - I love these cream blushes and already have one in a different shade. This is a great coral colour which is easy to apply and suits my fair skintone.
- BEE Good Honey & Wild Mint 3-in-1 Cleansing Water - This is a really nice cleanser that felt like it gave my face a deep down clean without leaving it feeling dry and tight.
- La Roche Posay Thermal Spring Water - these are always handy to have when the weather gets warm, just to freshen up and cool down when its humid.
- Essie Nail Polish in Fashion Playground -this is a full size product and is a lovely shimmery mint green colour. Essie is one of my favourite nail polish brands (Zoya is my absolute favourite) and I love this colour. It needs 3 coats, but dries reasonably quickly.
- Makeup Revolution Awesome Eyeshadow and Eyebrow Palette Sticks & Stones - I have heard so much about Makeup Revolution in the blogosphere lately so I am glad to finally have one of their products to try out. At first I was disappointed that I got such a bright palette rather than a neutral one, but now I am rather glad that I got this one as I already own loads of neutral palettes, so this one will allow me to experiment with brights looks. There are quite a few shimmery shades which will work well as eyeliners I think to brighten up a look and make my eye makeup pop.
- Roger & Gallet Gingembre Rouge Perfume sample - The gingery scent hits me right in the nose, but in a good way. Its a lovely fresh summery scent and I think I might just buy a full size of this. You can buy this is M&S or www.escentual.com.
- L'Occitane Immortelle Divine Lotion - This is a softening lotion for the skin to be used after cleansing and before moisturising. I can't wait to try this and see if it makes a difference to my usual skincare routine.
- Too faced Better Than Sex Mascara - Love the name and loving the mascara. This really does enhance my lashes and does not flake or smudge around my eyes. This is a full sized product.
- Lola Kabuki Brush - This is a great little brush that will be handy to take with me when I travel. It's great for blushers and bronzers and doesn't shed hairs on my face which is a big plus.
- Kneipp Herbal Bath Stress Free - This makes for a lovely relaxing bath and the natural mandarin and orange essential oils smell wonderful.
- Janjira Art of Siam Argan Oil Hand Wash - This has a lovely refreshing scent and is a useful addition in the box, it has a lovely creamy texture and leaves my hands feeling clean and nicely moisturised.
- Elemis Spa Home Treat Your Feet Foot Cream - Elemis is one of my favourite spa brands, so its always nice to receive one of their products in a box. This rich, luxurious cream is a real treat for my dry feet and I love to use it at bedtime and wear socks (attractive I know) to really let the cream nourish my feet overnight.
- Ren Satin Perfection BB Cream SPF 15 - I really prefer BB creams to foundations in the summer as they are much lighter and easier to wear. This BB cream has become one of my favourites and its another product that I will be purchasing a full size of shortly.
- Benefit Its Potent Eye Cream - I have never tried any of Benefits Skincare range although I do love their makeup. I do love a good eyecream and a little goes a long way with this product.
- Finally I received a Charlotte Tilbury Lipstick Kiss Sample in So Marilyn - You just kiss the sample and it transfers the colour onto your lips. What a great idea. I love this little sample its amazing how much colour it transfers onto my lips. I have to say this colour isn't for me as I don't wear reds, but I love the formula and I will be purchasing a lipstick or 2 from the range next time I am on a shopping spree. This sample is a great way to try before you buy. I wish I could try all the other lipstick shades from the Charlotte Tilbury range this way so I can decide which ones I want to purchase.
Overall this is a great box and there is nothing that disappoints (and how many beauty boxes can you say that about). I am not sure when the next BBB Beauty Box will be available as they are not a regular occurrence, but I would suggest you sign up to British Beauty Blogger, so that you receive regular updates and will be one of the first to know about future beauty boxes.
My favourite products in the box have to be the R&G perfume and the Essie polish, but I really like everything that came in the box. The beauty of these boxes is that you know what's in them before you buy, which means that you can spend your hard earned cash with full knowledge of what you will receive in return.
Well done BBB for another great beauty box. Other companies should take note that this is what gets beauty addicts like me excited and coming back for more. In case you are interested here's my review of the last BBB Beauty Box.
Let me know what you thought of the box.
I bought this box with my own money and none of the links are sponsored