TK Maxx Mini Haul

I picked up a couple of things in TK Maxx recently which I thought that I would share with you.  

The first is WESTLAB Himalayan Salt - 1kg for £3.99.  I really want to try Himalayan Salts in my bath as I sometimes suffer from dry skin on my body, so I am hoping that this will help.

I have wanted to try a Konjac sponge for ages as they look really interesting, but never got round to picking one up.  When I saw one for £2.99 in TK Maxx I added it to my basket.  I will report back when I have tried it out.




This was just a small haul, but I am really happy with my purchases.

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe