Tastecard Review

I recently signed up for a 30 day trial of Tastecard at tastecard.co.uk.  Its free to sign up for 30 days and you can use it at quite a few restaurants and get 2 for 1 or 50% on meals (depending on the restaurant).


I used it at the following restaurants:

Pizza Express
The card was really easy to use here. You don't have to book in advance, you just need to let them know you want to use the card before you order (I usually ask when I'm being taken to my table). You can't use it on Fridays and Saturdays or Bank Holidays but it can be used any other day at any time. Your tastecard entitles you to an exclusive 2 for 1 offer across all Starters, Mains, Desserts and Dolcetti (Intro’s, Sharing Starters and Sides are excluded from this offer). I thought this was a great offer and it saves a decent amount of money especially if you are getting 3 courses.

La Tasca
Again the card was easy to use. You don't have to book in advance, you just need to let them know you want to use the card before you order. You can't use it on Saturdays or Bank Holidays but it can be used any other day, at any time. The 2 for 1 discount is off the Tapas to Share Menu only. I really like La Tasca it has a great range of food to try and you can share the dishes with the people you are eating with,  so you can get to try more of the food there.

Zizzi
You need to make a telephone or online booking in advance in order to receive your discount. I tend to go on quieter days at around 6 so its doesn't seem busy enough to have to book, but as its in the T&Cs its best to book so that you can definitely use your card. It can't be used on Fridays and Saturdays. This exclusive offer to tastecard members of 2 for 1 is across all courses ordered (starters, mains and desserts).

There are plenty of other places to use the card such as Ask, Strada, and GBK, so its worth checking to see if your favourite restaurants are on there.

I found it really easy to use the card at the restaurants above and I saved a decent amount of money when I used the card (I wish Id bothered to keep the receipts to total it up but I forgot). Membership for the full year is £79.99 which seems steep so I don't think I would pay for the card, but I would recommend trying it for a month for free especially if you have some meals out planned. Please remember to check out what the terms and conditions are to use the card at each individual restaurant as they can vary. One of the reasons I wouldn't sign up for the full year is that most restaurants have some kind of offer each month so you can always save some money.


Leighlee
This post is not sponsored.



Comments

  1. Hi Alexis
    Its a great card to have. The savings are really good.
    I love LA, I went on holiday there in October 2013 and can't wait to go back :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Lazy Girls Guide to..... Nails

Aesop Post-Poo Drops

Nugg Lip Mask Review