Glamour Shopping Evening at Trinity Leeds Review

I recently posted about a Glamour Shopping Evening at Trinity in Leeds.  Well I attended it and had a really good time so I thought I would do a quick post on it to let you know how it went.
On the night if you spent a certain amount you could pick up a free gift

Spend £10 - receive PICK ‘n’ MIX sweets
Spend £20  - receive a TREAT COCKTAIL
Spend £50 - receive LINDT CHOCOLATES AND A BEAUTY BAG
Spend £100 - receive £10 TRINITY LEEDS GIFT CARD

I don't really need any encouragement to shop so the above was a bonus. I honestly didn't go out to buy anything in particular, I just thought I would go and check it out as I've never been to a Glamour Shopping evening or any other type of Glamour event. The event started at 6pm so I went to Zizzis first for some food (using my tastecard) and then went to Trinity around 6.15pm. I had to queue up for a wristband first (so that you could get your discounts in shops) and there was a queue already but it was pretty organised if you had pre registered. On the night I bought some Toms from Office which had 20% off, some bits and bobs from Boots which had 500 extra points if you spent £30 or more and I picked up some items at Primark which didn't have any offers but is so cheap anyway I couldn't resist. I will post my haul separately.

Between me and my sister we got 3 Beauty Bags (I decided to get the beauty bags rather than a £10 gift card) and 1 Pick n Mix. Photos of the Beauty Bags are below (the top one was actually a Glossybox):
I thought they were all pretty decent and was happy with the content in each bag. Each Beauty Bag came with a box of Lindt chocolates as well (nom nom).
I got some samples from Boots which I cant wait to try out.
I also did the Spin the wheel game and won another 2 boxes of chocolates and my sister won the following, although she didn't get a chance to use it as we didn't have time which is a shame.



All in all I had a great time and I would definitely attend another event if there was one. I didn't expect to stay there as long as I did and to be honest I had to drag myself away in the end.

Did anyone else attend? What did you think?


Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe