Glamour Shopping Evening at Trinity Leeds Review

I recently posted about a Glamour Shopping Evening at Trinity in Leeds.  Well I attended it and had a really good time so I thought I would do a quick post on it to let you know how it went.
On the night if you spent a certain amount you could pick up a free gift

Spend £10 - receive PICK ‘n’ MIX sweets
Spend £20  - receive a TREAT COCKTAIL
Spend £50 - receive LINDT CHOCOLATES AND A BEAUTY BAG
Spend £100 - receive £10 TRINITY LEEDS GIFT CARD

I don't really need any encouragement to shop so the above was a bonus. I honestly didn't go out to buy anything in particular, I just thought I would go and check it out as I've never been to a Glamour Shopping evening or any other type of Glamour event. The event started at 6pm so I went to Zizzis first for some food (using my tastecard) and then went to Trinity around 6.15pm. I had to queue up for a wristband first (so that you could get your discounts in shops) and there was a queue already but it was pretty organised if you had pre registered. On the night I bought some Toms from Office which had 20% off, some bits and bobs from Boots which had 500 extra points if you spent £30 or more and I picked up some items at Primark which didn't have any offers but is so cheap anyway I couldn't resist. I will post my haul separately.

Between me and my sister we got 3 Beauty Bags (I decided to get the beauty bags rather than a £10 gift card) and 1 Pick n Mix. Photos of the Beauty Bags are below (the top one was actually a Glossybox):
I thought they were all pretty decent and was happy with the content in each bag. Each Beauty Bag came with a box of Lindt chocolates as well (nom nom).
I got some samples from Boots which I cant wait to try out.
I also did the Spin the wheel game and won another 2 boxes of chocolates and my sister won the following, although she didn't get a chance to use it as we didn't have time which is a shame.



All in all I had a great time and I would definitely attend another event if there was one. I didn't expect to stay there as long as I did and to be honest I had to drag myself away in the end.

Did anyone else attend? What did you think?


Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empties June 2017

Primark Metallic Makeup Collection Haul

What Skin Needs Skin Balm & Soothing Skin Gel Review