Fragrance Direct Nail Polish & Eye Shadow Haul

I regularly check the Fragrance Direct site for new bargains and here are a few of the items that I have picked up recently (these were bought prior to my spending ban).
I bought 5 L'Oreal Colour Riche Nail Polishes 5ml at £1.30 each (they are currently £4.99 each at Boots).  I picked up the following colours:

809 Mystic Blue - A metallic midnight blue
818 Sweet Amethyst - A metallic rose gold
822 Bronze Parure - Black with gold and bronze glitter
824 L Or Noir - Black with Gold Glitter
821 Copper Cuff - Copper glitter with larger pieces of gold glitter

There are plenty of colours still available here.

I also picked up some L'Oreal Colour Infallible Eyeshadow 3.5g at £1.50 each (they are £6.99 each at boots).  I bought the following:
004 Forever Pink - A frosty metallic pale pink
012 Endless Chocolate - A rich chocolate brown with a gold shimmer
024 Bronze Goddess - A dark gold
032 Sassy Marshmallow - A frosty metallic pale blue

Let me know if you have found any bargains on Fragrance Direct.

Leighlee
I bought these with my own money

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe