Real Techniques Brushes - Bargains at Asda

I was in Asda doing a late night shop yesterday and I walked down the beauty aisle just to check out if there were any bargains to be had.  I happened to notice some Real Techniques brushes on a stand and had a quick look and was amazed at the prices.  I picked up the Real Techniques Core Collection containing a detailer brush, pointed foundation brush, buffing brush and contour brush.  This cost £11.57 (in Boots this retails for £21.99).  I also picked up the Expert Face Brush for £4.96 (this brush costs £9.99 in Boots). 


I have been meaning to pick up the Core Collection for a while, but could never justify spending over £20 for brushes that I don't really need, but for £12 I just could not resist.  I already have the face brush, but I really like it so I thought it was well worth picking up another one.  In the past I put my foundation on with my fingers, but found that I was always left with the foundation highlighting the dry patches on my skin. The face brush makes it really easy to apply my foundation and leaves me with a flawless finish, so I highly recommend it. 
As well as the Core Collection, Asda were also selling the blush brush, the stippling brush and an eye shadow brush.  These brushes were all between £5 and £6.50.

I can't wait to try the Core Collection, and I will write a review once I have used them.  I also want to buy the new make up sponge from Real Techniques, but unfortunately, Asda did not sell this item, so I will pick it up next time I am in Boots.
Leighlee

Comments

  1. Wow, great prices, thanks for posting about it, I don't live near an asda but will try and get to one now :)
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great deal and the brushes sounds very good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow thats a great deal! lucky you are asda is only tiny so dont think we would ever see these xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so glad Asda deliver to my new house! Woo!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe