Neals Yard Remedies Bee Lovely to your hands Hand Cream Review

I don't normally have much to say about hand creams as they are pretty boring products. They keep my hands soft and that's about it, I could get away with just using body lotion on them if I am being quite honest.  That being said, I do have a few words to say about the Bee Lovely hand cream from Neal's Yard.  I always pick something up from Neal's Yard when I am in Covent Garden in London as they have some really nice products and once I smelled this cream I was totally sold, even though I was definitely not planning on buying a hand cream (since I have so many from various magazine freebies in the last few years).

This cream smells amazing.  I normally have problems with describing fragrances, but with this I have absolutely no problems. It makes your hands smell like you have just peeled the juiciest, sweetest orange you have ever tasted in your life.  Even if  you don't use hand cream, just put some on your hands and inhale the fragrance.  Its so fresh and sweet and it encourages me to use hand cream even when I can't really be bothered. This product contains moisturising organic honey,  which is blended with energising orange essential oil.

This cream contains no mineral oils, no silicones, no EDTA, no phthalates, no parabens and no synthetic fragrances or colours.


You can buy the hand cream online from Neal's Yard here.  It costs £10 for 50ml.

Leighlee
I bought this product with my own money.

My Marc Jacobs giveaway is here.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe