My Phyto Haul From TKMaxx

I went shopping last week and I swear I wasn't going to buy anything but when I saw this bargain I couldn't resist.


I have wanted to try out some of the Phyto hair products for awhile but they are abit on the expensive side so I always talk myself out of it but when I went into TKMaxx last weekend and saw these box sets I couldn't resist.  I bought the following:
 
Winter Essentials for Frizzy, Unruly hair - Control Frizz and Smooth which included the following:
  • Phytolisse Shampoo - Perfect Smoothing Shampoo 200ml
  • Phytolisse Mask - Express Smoothing Mask 200ml
  • Phytodefrisant - Botanical Straightening Balm 100ml
This box set cost £16.99 rrp on the box is £49
 
Winter Essentials for Dry hair - Hydrate and Illuminate which included the following:
  • Phytojoba Shampoo - Intense Hydrating Shampoo 200ml
  • Phytojoba Mask - Intense Hydrating Mask 200ml
  • Phyto 7 - Daily Hydrating Botanical Cream 100ml
This box set cost £16.99 rrp on the box is £49
 
Blowdry Essentials for Silky Straight Style - 3 Piece Starter Set which included the following:
  • Phytolisse Shampoo - Perfect Smoothing Shampoo 50ml
  • Phytolisse Mask - Express Smoothing Mask 50ml
  • Phytodefrisant - Botanical Straightening Balm 50ml
This box set cost £7.99 rrp on the box is £19
 
I was really pleased with this purchase and will put a review on my blog when Ive tried them out.
 
Have any of you tried the Phyto range?

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe