Victoria's Secret Fragrance Mists Review

As Victoria's Secret has recently opened stores in Leeds and Sheffield I thought it would be a great time to do a post on some body sprays that I bought from one of their US stores.  I have been buying Victoria's Secret products for a while as I always pop into the store when I'm in America.  Ive always loved the beauty products there and they sell them for reasonable prices.  I was happy when I heard that they were opening stores in Leeds and Sheffield although I was worried that the prices would be high after getting used to the US prices.  I bought this lot in a gift set (I cant remember how much they cost maybe around $18 which is approximately £12).  
 
VS Fantasies Range of Fragrance Mists
 
 
 
Amber Romance Fragrance Mist 60ml.  This is my absolute favourite Victoria's Secret scent, its subtle but lingers on the skin nicely.  The info on the US site describes it as follows:
A seductive, warm fragrance. Ignite an Amber Romance, a sensual embrace of sultry amber and crème anglaise.
 
Secret Craving Fragrance Mist 60ml.  I'm using this at the moment and I must admit its abit too sweet smelling for me.  Its quite strong when first applied but once its calmed down it is ok. The info on the US site describes it as follows:
A seductive, warm fragrance. Surrender to Secret Craving, a rich desire of black currant embraced by vanilla absolute.
 
Love Spell Fragrance Mist 60ml.  I haven't used this one yet but I have had a quick spray and it is quite fruity.  The first spray is very strong although it calms down pretty fast but its not one of my favourites due to the strong peach scent that overides the cherry blossom. The info on the US site describes it as follows:
A flirty, floral fragrance. Hypnotize in Love Spell, a vibrant, irresistible blend of lush cherry blossom and juicy peach. Experience the luxury of fragrance.
 
Pure Seduction Fragrance Mist 60ml.  Its quite a subtle fruity fragrance so I'm looking forward to using it. The info on the US site describes it as follows:
A flirty, floral fragrance. Entice in Pure Seduction, a passionate romance of succulent red plum and sweet freesia.
 
Sheer Love Fragrance Mist 60ml.  This is quite a subtle floral fragrance which is gorgeous.  I think this will be the one I use next. The info on the US site describes it as follows:
An irresistible, fresh fragrance. Fall in Sheer Love, bright and cheerful with fresh white cotton and luminous pink lily.

 In the US the large bottles are 250ml and are $12 each or 3 for $25 or 5 for $30.  With offers like that its hard not to buy them in bulk.  The small bottles I have are $4 each.
 
I popped in to the Leeds store for the first time last week and was pleasantly surprised by the prices for the beauty items. In the UK stores the large bottles are £11 each, £24 for 3 or £30 for 5 (sorry I forgot to check the prices of the smaller version).  More expensive than in the US but then so are most things. I will definitely be purchasing some more when I run out.
 
Leighlee

Comments

  1. I am so happy that Victoria's Secret has also opened up in Manchester now too. I was addicted to the place when I lived in America, and still get my daughter to bring back my favourite perfumes, Heavenly and Beloved, when she goes back to visit her fiancé's family every year.
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The body sprays sounds great :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe