Saturday Shopping Haul

I had to go to into town for an opticians appointment so I thought I would have a quick browse around the shops while I was there.  I had a few vouchers that I wanted to use as well.  Heres my haul.
 
 
I had a £2 voucher off John Frieda products, so I bought a full size Frizz Ease Serum which was on offer for £4 and with my voucher only cost £2.  Bargain!
 
I then went to SPACE.NK as I had £5 worth of points on my Ndulge loyalty card and also a voucher for a free gift as it was my birthday this month.  I bought a tangle teezer with my points as I need one to take on holiday with me, so this only cost £5.  I also received an 8ml sample of Radical Skin Care Anti-Aging Replenishing Extreme Moisture Cream with my voucher.  This product retails at £100 for 50ml, so is worth £16.  Not bad for a freebie.
 
Finally I went to Boots and picked up Garnier Ambre Solaire BB Cream SPF50.  This was half price and cost £7.99.  I am really looking forward to trying this out as I usually use a separate SPF product when I am wearing BB cream.  I will do a review soon.  I also bought Garnier Ambre Solaire UV Sensitive Protection Spray 50+ SPF.  I burn really easily so I want to protect my skin when I go on holiday later in the year.  This was half price and cost £6.74.
 
I am really happy with my haul.
 
Leighlee
 
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe