I want, I Want, I WANT - Shoes

I was having a browse around Zara at the weekend and I could have spent a fortune of shoes in there.  I haven't been in Zara for quite some time, but I was really impressed with their clothes, but even more taken with their shoes.  Heres a run down of the ones that are now on my wish list.
 
POINTED VAMP SHOE WITH HEEL BACK - £19.99


SHINY POINTED BALLERINA - £59.99 (midnight blue)



SHINY POINTY BALLERINA - £59.99 (nude) - these ones were my absolute favourites.

Available in sizes 3 - 8

So tempted to buy them all, but did not have £140 to spare.  They are definitely in on my birthday and christmas wish list this year.
 
Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Empties June 2017

Primark Metallic Makeup Collection Haul

What Skin Needs Skin Balm & Soothing Skin Gel Review