Favourite Nail Polishes

Now that its officially summer (fingers crossed this weather lasts more than a few days) I have been rumaging in my nail polish collection to find those forgotton summer colours.  Here are a couple of my favourites:
 
First up is Lilacism by Essie.  I really do think that this is the perfect lilac colour.  Not too grey, not too white.  It really suits my skin tone and I can wear it for work or going out.  A perfect allrounder.  Two coats is enough for this polish, which makes things quick and easy.  Heres a photo (not my best work, I didn't have time to tidy up the edges.  I really must learn to leave a gap round the edges to keep them neat).



My other favourite is Chanel Rose Exuberant  This a fabulous deep pink colour, which again needs 2 coats for full coverage. I love Chanel polishes and I consider them a real treat (I think they cost about £18).


 
I only own 4 Chanel nail polishes and my favourite is Miami Peach.  Sadly when I  went to use this polish, I found that it has completely dried up.  This has never happened before and I dont know why it has happened to this particular polish.  Its not as old as 2 of my other Chanel polishes and it was stored in exactly the same place.  This is a gorgeous peachy gold colour in the same vein as Nars Orgasm and is perfect for summer.  I don't think this is available anymore, so I can't even repurchase it.  I might try a nail polish thinner, but I think its beyond saving.



What are your favourite polishes?

Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe