Empties

Hi all

One of the things I am trying to do this year is declutter my house and that actually means trying to use up all the products and makeup that I keep buying, so I thought I would do a post about the products that I have finished this month and just do a quick review on each one. 

John Frieda Frizz Ease Spray Gel – I have curly shoulder length hair that tends to get quite frizzy if I don’t use the right products and this gel spray worked a treat.  I love the frizz ease serum and this is another great product to keep the frizzies at bay.  I would buy this again. This is £5.89 at www.boots.com.

Liz Earle Hand Repair – This is a nice thick hand cream that keeps my hands moisturised throughout the day.  I probably won’t buy it again though as I don’t think you have to spend more than a fiver for a hand cream really, or just use body lotion as an alternative.  This is £15.75 at www.uk.lizearle.com.

Bioderma Crealine H2O Solution Micellaire – this is such a hyped product and I was so grateful when my friend in Canada sent me a 100ml bottle to try out.  It’s a great product that removes my mascara really well and not a lot of products can do that.  I would buy this again.  This is currently on offer at www.escentual.com.  There is a 3rd off and 250ml is currently £6.66.

Nip + Fab Scrub Fix – This is no better or worse than most scrubs on the market, so I would buy it if there was a good offer on it. This is currently on offer at £4.95 for 50ml on www.nipandfab.com.

Alison Claire Remarkable bio-natural beauty Mango Body Butter – I received this in a beauty box a while back and OMG this smells amazing, so fruity and it’s a really rich lotion that moisturises my dry legs really well.  I would buy this again and luckily I have one more in the stash.  This is currently £15 for 200ml at www.alisonclairenaturalbeauty.com.

Charles Worthington Miracle Repair Elixir Oil* – This is another great product for keeping frizzy hair tamed.  I would definitely buy this again if it is on offer (I really don’t like paying full prices for anything these days). Currently this is £14.99 for 75ml at www.boots.com.

Moa The Green Balm – I purchased this from www.feelunique.com (£9 for 50ml) after receiving a trial size in a beauty box. I have recently had a flare up of eczema and this has been great to use on the really dry patches that I have suffered as a result.  This is a 100% natural healing balm and I can’t recommend it enough.

Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom fragrance mist – this is such a nice light summer fragrance and I am happy that I have some more in my stash as it’s a real favourite of mine.  I picked it up in the US last year and I will definitely be buying some more when I go out there again. It cost $5 for 88ml, but I think it was on offer, buy 3 for $10.  Bath and Body Works is a great store, similar to The Body Shop over here, so definitely check it out if you visit the US.  You can buy Bath and Body Works products on this site www.bathandbodyshop.co.uk.  I have never bought from them, so don’t know what they are like, but it’s the only site I could find which sells the products in the UK.

Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturiser spf 20 in nude – love, love, love this product.  It gives a sheer natural coverage and leaves my face with a nice even glow.  I have dry skin and have yet to find a full coverage foundation that suits my skin, so tinted moisturisers are one of my favourite products.  This is so easy to apply and lasts ages.  Again I picked this up in the US, but you can buy it at House of Fraser, Space NK etc.  It’s £33 for 40ml.

Finally, I finished a small tube of Ginvera Green Tea Exfoliating Gel – again I received this in a beauty box.  It’s a weird product, but I do like it.  You rub it into dry skin and pretty much keep rubbing until it goes flaky and rubs off your face, then rinse with water.  It left my skin looking smooth and clear and really helped to clear up the blackheads on my nose.  I would buy this again at the right price.  You can buy this at Harvey Nichols or cultbeauty.co.uk for £22 for 60ml.

I think I did pretty well using up all these products, but I have loads more products left to use up.  I really need to stop buying stuff for a while, but I don’t think that’s going to happen as I tried the 100 day no spend challenge and lasted less than a month.  Oh well at least I am using the products that I buy.
Till next time



Leighlee

*Received free to review

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe