Chanel Summer 2013 Nail Polish Collection

The Chanel makeup counter in Boots caught my eye when I was in Manchester last week.  Specifically the Summer Collection 2013 that was on display.  I love the 3 new nail polishes and I swatched them all to see what they were like. 

 
My favourite is the one on the left, 657 Azure.  Its a beautiful metallic teal colour (bluish-green) and it looks just as nice on the nail as it does in the bottle.  The middle colour is 667 Bel-Argus which is a wonderful metallic blue and the lovely summer coral colour is 647 Lilis.  Whilst they are all beautiful colours, I feel that Bel-Argus and Lilis are similar enough in colour to polishes I already own, so I don't need them.  Azure on the other hand really catches the eye and I can't think of another polish that I own which is the same colour, so I think I am going to buy this one.
 
Sadly, its not a bargain at £18, but I have enough points on my Boots advantage card, so I will use those.  That way I won't feel too guilty.
 
 
Leighlee

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe