Bargains at Debenhams

I went to the Metro Centre in Newcastle last weekend and Debenhams had a few beauty bargains that I couldn't resist buying. Heres a photo.


 
I bought the following:
 
2x Caudalie Anti-Wrinkle Nourising Cream - 40ml each - for dry skin.  Was £27 - reduced to £8.10 each (70% off).  Now I don't have wrinkles yet, but I want to keep it that way, so I like to mix anti-aging products into my daily routine.   This is a rich formula that smoothes wrinkles and gives your skin exceptional anti-oxidant protection. Its free from parabens.  I am looking forward to trying this.
 
Nip + Fab Your Party Rescue Kit - was £20 - reduced to £6 (70% off) - This box contains all of the products you need to rescue the skin after a serious dose of partying!
 
FROWN FIX - 4ml - works to plump + smooth the appearance of expression lines, fine lines + wrinkles whilst hydrating and moisturising the skin.
SHINE FIX - 15ml - This mattifying gel helps to control shine + reduce congestion.
SPOT FIX - 15ml - A fast acting gel that targets blemishes. This effective formula helps reduce the appearance of problem prone skin.
LIP+NIP FIX - 15ml - this rich, soothing, healing balm is perfect for use on the lips and is a welcome relief on areas of dry, damaged skin.
 
The full price for all 4 of these products is approx £38, although I am sure there are offers to be had when buying individual products.
 
Butter London Nail Polish in Marrow - 11ml - I have wanted to buy a Butter London nail polish for a while now, but could not justify buying one for full price when I have over 100 polishes in my stash at home, but when I saw this baby for £3.60 instead of the usual £12 (70% off), I snapped it up.  It is a really nice deep purple colour.  In the bottle, it looks like there are sparkles, but this does not show when its on the nail, which I don't mind.  This polish contains no formaldehyde, Toluen or DBP.  It went on nicely with only 1 coat and dried quickly, so I will definitely buy some more colours from this range.  Heres a photo.

 
 
Finally a bargain fail.
 
Filthy Gorgeous Nail Polish in Satchel - £2.70 instead of £9 (70% off).  This looked like a really nice mauve/taupe colour, but when I opened it the brush had fallen off and the nail polish was all dried up.  You couldn't tell this unless you opened the bottle, which I didn't do before I bought it.  I will return this back to Debenhams, when I next go shopping.
 
I hope you enjoyed reading about my bargains.  What bargains have you bought lately, let me know?
Thanks for reading

Leighlee

 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Primark Vitamin Enriched Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe

Primark LED Light Mask Review

Aldi Lacura Vitabase Moisturising Primer Review - Bobbi Brown Dupe